c-Met antibody | 4AT44
|Mouse anti Human c-Met antibody, clone 4AT44 recognises c-Met, a receptor tyrosine kinase also known as hepatocyte growth factor receptor or HGFR. Binding HGF leads to autophosphorylation of c-Met and the activation of signal transduction pathways.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant protein representing the catalytic domain of human Met/HGFR.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005008 hepatocyte growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0009925 basal plasma membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up