c-Met antibody | 4AT44
Mouse anti Human c-Met antibody, clone 4AT44 recognises c-Met, a receptor tyrosine kinase also known as hepatocyte growth factor receptor or HGFR. Binding HGF leads to autophosphorylation of c-Met and the activation of signal transduction pathways.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant protein representing the catalytic domain of human Met/HGFR.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- P08581 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MET Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005008 hepatocyte growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0009925 basal plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of c-Met antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)