Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody | B2M-01
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human beta 2 Microglobulin antibody, clone B2M-01 recognizes native beta 2 microglobulin which is a component of MHC class I molecules, which are present on all nucleated cells. Levels of beta 2 microglobulin can be used to assess renal function in kidney transplant recipients. Also known as B2M, it has been suggested that this protein can be used as a prognostic marker for HIV infection.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Dog Rabbit Chicken Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Beta-2 microglobulin from human urine.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Beta 2 Microglobulin antibody
Hilgert, I. et al. (1984) The Use of Murine Monoclonal Antibody B2M-01 for Detection and Purification of Human beta 2- microglobulin.
Folia Biologica (Praha) 30: 369-376.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002474 antigen processing and presentation of peptide antigen via MHC class I
- GO:0042612 MHC class I protein complex
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0031901 early endosome membrane
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0060333 interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up