BCL11A antibody | BCL11A/123
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human BCL11A
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human BCL11A antibody, clone BCL11A/123 recognizes B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 11A, also known as B-cell CLL/lymphoma 11A, COUP-TF-interacting protein 1, ecotropic viral integration site 9 protein homolog or zinc finger protein 856.
BCL11A is a regulatory C2H2 type zinc-finger protein that can bind to DNA. BCL11A has been shown to interact with the SWI/SNF complex, which regulates gene expression via chromatin remodeling (Kadoch et al. 2013). BCL11A is highly expressed in several types of blood cells as well as the brain, where it is involved in the regulation of axon outgrowth and branching (Kuo et al. 2010).
Mouse anti Human BCL11A antibody, clone BCL11A/123 detects a band of 100 kDa.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.035% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- A recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 637-835 of BCL11A-XL (B-cell lymphoma/leukemia 11A extra long form)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||1 ug/ml||2 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up