AMPK Beta 2 antibody | AB03/2F11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human AMPK Beta 2
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- AMPK Beta 2
|Mouse anti human AMPK BETA 2 antibody, clone AB03/2F11 recognizes 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase subunit beta-2, also known as PRKAB2.
AMPK BETA 2 is part of the serine/threonine kinase family and is expressed in the liver and skeletal muscle. AMPK has been seen to inhibit cellular proliferation and in turn act as a tumor suppressor. This has particularly been seen in liver, lung and colorectal cancer (Li et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein, aa 1-272 of human AMPK Beta 2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti human AMPK Beta 2 detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- GO:0006633 fatty acid biosynthetic process
- GO:0006853 carnitine shuttle
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0042304 regulation of fatty acid biosynthetic process
- GO:0046320 regulation of fatty acid oxidation
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up