Alkaline Phosphatase antibody | BGN/03/662
Mouse anti Human Alkaline Phosphatase antibody, clone BGN/03/662 recognizes bone specific alkaline phosphatase, a tetrameric glycoprotein found on the surface of oseoblast cells. It is normally present in high concentrations in growing bone and in bile and is released into the blood during injury and bone growth. Elevated levels can infer several conditions including Paget's disease and osteocarcinoma.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bacterial
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Alkaline phosphatase from human bone.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05186 Related reagents
- P09923 Related reagents
- P05187 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ALPL Related reagents
- ALPP Related reagents
- ALPI Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0004035 alkaline phosphatase activity
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016310 phosphorylation
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)