Albumin antibody | BGN/1328/33 (UA33)
Mouse anti Human Albumin antibody, clone BGN/1328/33 (UA33) recognizes human albumin.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat Mouse Rabbit Bovine Guinea Pig Horse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02768 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ALB Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Albumin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Suitable for use under reducing conditions.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Albumin antibody
Pasch, A. et al. (2012) Nanoparticle-based test measures overall propensity for calcification in serum.
J Am Soc Nephrol. 23 (10): 1744-52.