Albumin antibody | BGN/1328/33 (UA33)
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human Albumin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- BGN/1328/33 (UA33)
|Mouse anti Human Albumin antibody, clone BGN/1328/33 (UA33) recognizes human albumin.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat Mouse Rabbit Bovine Guinea Pig Horse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1Suitable for use under reducing conditions.
References for Albumin antibody
Pasch, A. et al. (2012) Nanoparticle-based test measures overall propensity for calcification in serum.
J Am Soc Nephrol. 23 (10): 1744-52.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up