Albumin antibody | AL-01
Mouse anti Human Serum Albumin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human serum albumin antibody, clone AL-01 recognizes human serum albumin, a ~66 kDa protein that binds and transports steroids, fatty acids, metal ions and thyroid hormones. Albumin accounts for approximately 50% of blood serum protein.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Pig Mouse Rabbit
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Albumin antibody
Angelisová, P. et al. (1986) The characteristics of monoclonal antibodies against human albumin.
Folia Biol (Praha). 32 (5): 289-94.
Manakhov, A. et al. (2014) Cyclopropylamine plasma polymers deposited onto quartz crystal microbalance for biosensing application
physica status solidi (a). 211 (12): 2801-8.
Radek, S. et al. (2015) Detection of Proteins by SPRI Method.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up