17-beta-Estradiol antibody | 4S42
Mouse anti Human 17-beta-Estradiol
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human 17-beta-Estradiol antibody, clone 4S42 recognizes 17-beta estradiol, a mammalian estrogenic hormone, produced in the ovaries, placenta and testis that has a role in normal sexual development and the regulation of the menstrual cycle.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 17-beta-estradiol conjugated to bovine serum albumin at position 6.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up