17-beta-Estradiol antibody | 4S42
Mouse anti Human 17-beta-Estradiol antibody, clone 4S42 recognizes 17-beta estradiol, a mammalian estrogenic hormone, produced in the ovaries, placenta and testis that has a role in normal sexual development and the regulation of the menstrual cycle.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Broad
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 17-beta-estradiol conjugated to bovine serum albumin at position 6.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of 17-beta-Estradiol antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)