Heparin/Heparan sulfate antibody | T320.11
Both heparin and heparan sulfate are composed of alternating sequences of glucosamine and uronic acid with heparin being the more heavily sulfated polymer (Gallagher & Walker, 1985).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate Buffered Saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Heparin/Heparan sulfate antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Heparin/Heparan sulfate antibody
Shibata, S. et al. (1993) Monoclonal antibodies to heparan sulfate inhibit the formation of thrombin-antithrombin III complexes.
Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 67 (3 Pt 1): 264-72.
Coles, C.H. et al. (2011) Proteoglycan-specific molecular switch for RPTPσ clustering and neuronal extension.
Science. 332 (6028): 484-8.
Kato, R. et al. (2017) Heparan sulfate storage in the cardiac conduction system triggers atrioventricular block.
Brain Dev. 39 (5): 418-421.
Gallagher, J.T. & Walker, A. (1985) Molecular distinctions between heparan sulphate and heparin. Analysis of sulphation patterns indicates that heparan sulphate and heparin are separate families of N-sulphated polysaccharides.
Biochem J. 230 (3): 665-74.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra