Dehydroepiandrosterone antibody | DHEA(-3):1-19.1 (BGN/117/1191)
Blood measurements of DHEAS/DHEA are useful to detect excess adrenal activity due to adrenal cancer or hyperplasia, including certain forms of congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- DHEA-3-HS-BSA conjugate.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dehydroepiandrosterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Dehydroepiandrosterone antibody
Sicard, F. et al. (2007) Age-dependent regulation of chromaffin cell proliferation by growth factors, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and DHEA sulfate.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 104 (6): 2007-12.