Dehydroepiandrosterone antibody | 1-24.1 (BGN/1177/1241)
DHEA is the most abundant hormone in the human body and a precursor of all the sex hormones. It is synthesised principally in the adrenal glands and gonads from cholesterol, through conversion to pregnenolone and 17α-Hydroxypregnenolone, by the action of P450 enzymes. DHEA is mainly found in serum as the sulphated form (DHEAS), a reversible reaction catalysed by sulfotransferase in the adrenal glands, liver and small intestine.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Dehydroepiandrosterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra