Mouse anti Ubiquitin antibody, clone 1B4-UB recognizes both human and bovine ubiquitin.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Carrier Free
- Ubiquitin from bovine erythrocytes conjugated to bovine gamma globulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mouse were fused with cells of the mouse PAI myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Ubiquitin antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
|Immunohistology - Frozen
|Immunohistology - Paraffin
- 1 Membrane permeabilisation is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of Leucoperm™ (Product Code BUF09) for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human hypophysis
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Application Based External Images
Immunohistology - Paraffin
Product Specific References
References for Ubiquitin antibody
(2011) Human Protein Atlas: CAB000362
Human Protein Atlas: CAB000362
Sun, L. et al. (1999) Molecular identification of a murine ubiquitin/60S ribosomal fusion protein and expression study in mouse kidney.
Biochem Genet. 37: 139-47.
Chen, W.Y. et al. (2007) Histone deacetylase inhibitors reduce steroidogenesis through SCF-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of steroidogenic factor 1 (NR5A1).
Mol Cell Biol. 27: 7284-90.
Bista, M. et al. (2013) MDMX contains an autoinhibitory sequence element.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 110: 17814-9.
Ma, L. et al. (2019) Composition of the Intranuclear Inclusions of Fragile X-associated Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome.
Acta Neuropathol Commun. 7 (1): 143.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra