Ubiquitin antibody | 1B4-UB
Filter by Application:P WB Reset
|Mouse anti Ubiquitin antibody, clone 1B4-UB recognizes both human and bovine ubiquitin.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Ubiquitin from bovine erythrocytes conjugated to bovine gamma globulin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mouse were fused with cells of the mouse PAI myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/50|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500||1/1000|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/500||1/1000|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- This product does not require protein digestion pre-treatment of paraffin sections. This product does not require antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human hypophysis
References for Ubiquitin antibody
(2011) Human Protein Atlas: CAB000362
Human Protein Atlas: CAB000362
Sun, L. et al. (1999) Molecular identification of a murine ubiquitin/60S ribosomal fusion protein and expression study in mouse kidney.
Biochem Genet. 37: 139-47.
Chen, W.Y. et al. (2007) Histone deacetylase inhibitors reduce steroidogenesis through SCF-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of steroidogenic factor 1 (NR5A1).
Mol Cell Biol. 27: 7284-90.
Bista, M. et al. (2013) MDMX contains an autoinhibitory sequence element.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 110: 17814-9.
Ma, L. et al. (2019) Composition of the Intranuclear Inclusions of Fragile X-associated Tremor/Ataxia Syndrome.
Acta Neuropathol Commun. 7 (1): 143.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up