IL-4 antibody | CC303
Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-4
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine Interleukin-4 antibody, clone CC303 recognizes bovine interleukin 4|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Pig Sheep Mustelid Goat Dolphin Mink Fin Whale
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/50||1/100|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. The use of Leucoperm (Product Code BUF09) is recommended for this purpose.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for IL-4 antibody
Pedersen, L.G. et al. (2002) Identification of monoclonal antibodies that cross-react with cytokines from different animal species.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 88 (3-4): 111-22.
Aasted, B. et al. (2002) Cytokine profiles in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and lymph node cells from piglets infected in utero with porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus.
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 9 (6): 1229-34.
Jensen, P.V. et al. (2003) Cytokine profiles in adult mink infected with Aleutian mink disease parvovirus.
J Virol. 77: 7444-51.
Dean, G.S. et al. (2005) Minimum infective dose of Mycobacterium bovis in cattle.
Infect Immun. 73 (10): 6467-71.
Hamza, E. et al. (2007) Modulation of allergy incidence in icelandic horses is associated with a change in IL-4-producing T cells.
Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 144: 325-37.
Taubert A et al. (2008) Antigen-induced cytokine production in lymphocytes of Eimeria bovis primary and challenge infected calves.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 126 (3-4): 309-20.
Rutigliano, J.A. et al. (2008) Screening monoclonal antibodies for cross-reactivity in the ferret model of influenza infection.
J Immunol Methods. 336: 71-7.
Araújo, M.S. et al. (2009) T-cell-derived cytokines, nitric oxide production by peripheral blood monocytes and seric anti-Leishmania (Leishmania) chagasi IgG subclass patterns following immunization against canine visceral leishmaniasis using Leishvaccine and Leishmune.
Vaccine. 27 (7): 1008-17.
View The Latest Product References
Papadogiannakis, E.I. et al. (2009) Determination of intracellular cytokines IFN-gamma and IL-4 in canine T lymphocytes by flow cytometry following whole-blood culture.
Can J Vet Res. 73: 137-43.
Martel, C.J. & Aasted, B. (2009) Characterization of antibodies against ferret immunoglobulins, cytokines and CD markers.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 132:109-15.
Nielsen, L. et al. (2009) Lymphotropism and host responses during acute wild-type canine distemper virus infections in a highly susceptible natural host.
J Gen Virol. 90: 2157-65.
Jaber, J.R. et al. (2010) Cross-reactivity of anti-human, anti-porcine and anti-bovine cytokine antibodies with cetacean tissues.
J Comp Pathol. 143: 45-51.
Araújo, M.S. et al. (2011) Immunological changes in canine peripheral blood leukocytes triggered by immunization with first or second generation vaccines against canine visceral leishmaniasis.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 141: 64-75.
Fellman, C.L. et al. (2011) Cyclosporine A affects the in vitro expression of T cell activation-related molecules and cytokines in dogs.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 140: 175-80.
Yang, J. et al. (2012) Comparison of worm development and host immune responses in natural hosts of Schistosoma japonicum, yellow cattle and water buffalo.
BMC Vet Res. 8: 25.
Geherin, S.A. et al. (2013) Ovine skin-recirculating γδ T cells express IFN-γ and IL-17 and exit tissue independently of CCR7.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 155 (1-2): 87-97.
Costa-Pereira, C. et al. (2015) One-year timeline kinetics of cytokine-mediated cellular immunity in dogs vaccinated against visceral leishmaniasis.
BMC Vet Res. 11 (1): 92.
Moreira, M.L. et al. (2016) Vaccination against canine leishmaniosis increases the phagocytic activity, nitric oxide production and expression of cell activation/migration molecules in neutrophils and monocytes.
Vet Parasitol. 220: 33-45.
Aguiar-Soares, R.D.O. et al. (2020) Phase I and II Clinical Trial Comparing the LBSap, Leishmune®, and Leish-Tec® Vaccines against Canine Visceral Leishmaniasis.
Vaccines (Basel). 8 (4)Nov 17 [Epub ahead of print].
Villa-Mancera, A. et al. (2021) Phage display-based vaccine with cathepsin L and excretory-secretory products mimotopes of Fasciola hepatica. induces protective cellular and humoral immune responses in sheep.
Vet Parasitol. 289: 109340.
Blanco, C.F. et al. (2021) Semi-stable production of bovine IL-4 and GM-CSF in the mammalian episomal expression system
Journal of Veterinary Research. 65, Aug 19 [Epub ahead of print]
Matralis, D.T. et al. (2023) Intracellular IFN-γ and IL-4 levels of CD4 + and CD8 + T cells in the peripheral blood of naturally infected (Leishmania infantum) symptomatic dogs before and following a 4-week treatment with miltefosine and allopurinol: a double-blinded, controlled and cross-sectional study.
Acta Vet Scand. 65 (1): 2.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005136 interleukin-4 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0042113 B cell activation
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045348 positive regulation of MHC class II biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045671 negative regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0048295 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgE isotypes
- GO:0048304 positive regulation of isotype switching to IgG isotypes
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up