IgG2 antibody | K192 4F10
Clone K192 4F10 has been shown recognise IgG2 in some, but not all, breeds of sheep.
While normal serum levels of IgG1 are relatively constant in cattle at around 50%, IgG2 levels are highly variable between different strains and races.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified Bovine IgG
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the P3.X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product is suitable for use in direct ELISA applications
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG2 antibody
Estes, D. M. et al. (1998) Effects of type I/type II interferons and transforming growth factor-beta on B-cell differentiation and proliferation. Definition of costimulation and cytokine requirements for immunoglobulin synthesis and expression.
Immunology 95: 604- 611.
Wyatt, C.R. et al. (2001) Evidence for the emergence of a type-1-like immune response in intestinal mucosa of calves recovering from cryptosporidiosis.
J Parasitol. 87: 90-5.
Hassan, M. et al. (2011) The dynamic influence of the DRB1*1101 allele on the resistance of sheep to experimental Teladorsagia circumcincta infection.
Vet Res. 42: 46.
Abbott, J.R. et al. (2005) Rapid and long-term disappearance of CD4+ T lymphocyte responses specific for Anaplasma marginale major surface protein-2 (MSP2) in MSP2 vaccinates following challenge with live A. marginale.
J Immunol. 174: 6702-15.
Arulkanthan, A. et al. (1999) Biased immunoglobulin G1 isotype responses induced in cattle with DNA expressing msp1a of Anaplasma marginale.
Infect Immun. 67: 3481-7.
Barrio, M.B. et al. (2003) Assessment of the opsonic activity of purified bovine sIgA following intramammary immunization of cows with Staphylococcus aureus.
J Dairy Sci. 86: 2884-94.
French, D.M. et al. (1999) Emergence of Anaplasma marginale antigenic variants during persistent rickettsemia.
Infect Immun. 67: 5834-40.
Han, S. et al. (2010) Anaplasma marginale infection with persistent high-load bacteremia induces a dysfunctional memory CD4+ T lymphocyte response but sustained high IgG titers.
Clin Vaccine Immunol. 17: 1881-90.
Kooyman, F.N. et al. (2007) Antibodies elicited by the bovine lungworm, Dictyocaulus viviparus, cross-react with platelet-activating factor.
Infect Immun. 75: 4456-62.
Morton, H.C. et al. (2001) Identification of residues within the extracellular domain 1 of bovine Fc gamma 2R essential for binding bovine IgG2.
J Biol Chem. 276: 47794-800.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra