CD28 antibody | CC219
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Bovine CD28
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine CD28, clone CC219, recognizes the bovine homologue of human CD28, a co-stimulatory cell surface molecule expressed by T cell subsets. CD28 is the receptor for CD80 (B7.1) and CD86 (B7.2). CD28 is involved in increased production of IL-4 and IL-10 in T cells.
Mouse anti Bovine CD28, clone CC219 is able to stimulate bovine T cells in combination with anti-bovine CD3. For functional assays it is recommended to use the low endotoxin and preservative free format of this antibody, MCA5779EL.
Mouse anti Bovine CD28, clone CC219 has previously been published under the alternative clone designation F848EC4 (Hogg et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Plasmid DNA encoding the bovine CD28 gene
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the SP/2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD28 antibody
Hogg, A.E. et al. (2011) Characterization of age-related changes in bovine CD8+ T-cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 140 (1-2): 47-54.
Palomo, F.R. (2015) Study of the Effects Caused by BVDV and BHV-1 on Antigen-Presenting Cells by Means of In Vivo and In Vitro Experimental Models.
Tesis Doctoral, Facultad de Veterinaria, Universidad de Córdoba
Risalde, M.A. et al. (2020) BVDV permissiveness and lack of expression of co-stimulatory molecules on PBMCs from calves pre-infected with BVDV.
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 68: 101388.
Stabel, J.R. et al. (2022) B cell phenotypes and maturation states in cows naturally infected with Mycobacterium avium subsp. Paratuberculosis.
PLoS One. 17 (12): e0278313.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042102 positive regulation of T cell proliferation
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045840 positive regulation of mitosis
MCA5779GA159418 161370 1706
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up