IL-2 antibody | 4F12
|Mouse anti Chicken Interleukin-2 antibody, clone 4F12 recognizes natural and recombinant chicken IL-2 expressed in either E.coli or CHO cells.
Mouse anti Chicken Interleukin-2 antibody, clone 4F12 can be used as the neutralising antibody for bioassays with recombinant chicken IL-2).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant chicken IL-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0-Ag myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays||2||20 ug/ml|
References for IL-2 antibody
Rothwell, L. et al. (2001) Production and characterisation of monoclonal antibodies specific for chicken interleukin-2.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 83 (3-4): 149-60.
Del Cacho, E. et al. (2012) Induction of Protective Immunity against Eimeria tenella, Eimeria maxima, and Eimeria acervulina Infections Using Dendritic Cell-Derived Exosomes.
Infect Immun. 80: 1909-16.
Jarocka, U. et al. (2015) A biosensor based on electroactive dipyrromethene-Cu(II) layer deposited onto gold electrodes for the detection of antibodies against avian influenza virus type H5N1 in hen sera.
Anal Bioanal Chem. 407 (25): 7807-14.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up