IL-2 antibody | 4F12
Mouse anti Chicken Interleukin-2 antibody, clone 4F12 can be used as the neutralising antibody for bioassays with recombinant chicken IL-2).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant chicken IL-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse Sp2/0-Ag myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays||2||20 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IL-2 antibody
Rothwell, L. et al. (2001) Production and characterisation of monoclonal antibodies specific for chicken interleukin-2.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 83 (3-4): 149-60.
Del Cacho, E. et al. (2012) Induction of Protective Immunity against Eimeria tenella, Eimeria maxima, and Eimeria acervulina Infections Using Dendritic Cell-Derived Exosomes.
Infect Immun. 80: 1909-16.
Jarocka, U. et al. (2015) A biosensor based on electroactive dipyrromethene-Cu(II) layer deposited onto gold electrodes for the detection of antibodies against avian influenza virus type H5N1 in hen sera.
Anal Bioanal Chem. 407 (25): 7807-14.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra