Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A/B/C1/C2/D/E antibody | S13
|Mouse anti Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A/B/C1/C2/D/E antibody, clone S13 Staphylococcus enterotoxin. It has shown the following reactivities when tested in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified enterotoxin A from FRI-722H strain of S.aureus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.50 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up