Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A/B/C1/C2/D/E antibody | S13
Mouse anti Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A/B/C1/C2/D/E antibody, clone S13 Staphylococcus enterotoxin. It has shown the following reactivities when tested in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified enterotoxin A from FRI-722H strain of S.aureus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.50 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P0A0L2 Related reagents
- P01552 Related reagents
- P01553 Related reagents
- P34071 Related reagents
- P20723 Related reagents
- P12993 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of Staphylococcus Enterotoxin A/B/C1/C2/D/E antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)