Staphylococcus aureus antibody | 332/423
|Mouse anti methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus antibody, clone 332/43 recognizes methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), also known as oxacillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (ORSA).
Mouse anti methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus antibody, clone 332/43 may cross-react with other strains of Staphylococcus aureus.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native Staphylococcus aureus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Reacts with isolates fixed by phenol, formalin and boiling.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up