Staphylococcus aureus antibody | 332/423
Mouse anti methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus antibody, clone 332/43 may cross-react with other strains of Staphylococcus aureus.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native Staphylococcus aureus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Staphylococcus aureus antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Reacts with isolates fixed by phenol, formalin and boiling.