Salmonella typhimurium LPS antibody | 1E6
Clone 1E6 has been shown to not cross react with S. paratyphi A, S. choleraesuis, S. newport, S. enteriditis, S. anatum, S. selandia, E. coli 055:B5, E. coli K12, Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified LPS from S. typhimurium.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Salmonella typhimurium LPS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Salmonella typhimurium LPS antibody
Rakebrandt, N. et al. (2014) Antibody- and TRIM21-dependent intracellular restriction of Salmonella enterica.
Pathog Dis. 72 (2): 131-7.
Schenk, F. et al. (2018) Development of a paper-based lateral flow immunoassay for simultaneous detection of lipopolysaccharides of Salmonella serovars.
Anal Bioanal Chem. 410 (3): 863-8.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra