Salmonella typhimurium LPS antibody | 1E6
|Mouse anti Salmonella typhimurium LPS antibody, clone 1E6 reacts with an unidentified LPS determinant of Salmonella typhimurium.
Clone 1E6 has been shown to not cross react with S. paratyphi A, S. choleraesuis, S. newport, S. enteriditis, S. anatum, S. selandia, E. coli 055:B5, E. coli K12, Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified LPS from S. typhimurium.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Salmonella typhimurium LPS antibody
Rakebrandt, N. et al. (2014) Antibody- and TRIM21-dependent intracellular restriction of Salmonella enterica.
Pathog Dis. 72 (2): 131-7.
Schenk, F. et al. (2018) Development of a paper-based lateral flow immunoassay for simultaneous detection of lipopolysaccharides of Salmonella serovars.
Anal Bioanal Chem. 410 (3): 863-8.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up