Salmonella paratyphi A LPS antibody | 10B10G
Salmonella enterica, serovar paratyphi A belongs to serogroup A of Salmonella and causes paratyphoid fever, which is similar to typhoid fever but more benign.
Mouse anti Salmonella paratyphi A LPS Group A 0-2 Antigen antibody, clone 10B10G recognizes the 0-2 antigenic determinant of Salmonella serogroup A and does not cross-react with the LPS of serogroups B, D or E of Salmonella spp.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Heat inactivated cells of Salmonella paratyphi A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of Sp2/0 the myeloma cells.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Salmonella paratyphi A LPS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra