Salmonella enteritidis Group Antigen antibody | 100/358
Mouse anti Salmonella enteritidis Group Antigen
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Salmonella enteritidis Group Antigen
|Mouse anti Salmonella enteritidis Group Antigen antibody, clone 100/358 recognizes an antigen common to the various Salmonella strains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native S. enteritidis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up