Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody | 1010/287
P. aeruginosa is a gram-negative, opportunistic pathogen found in soil and water. It is a major cause of hospital acquired infection, and can affect any part of the body including the urinary, respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts in addition to skin, soft tissue, bones and joints.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- P. aeruginosa serotype 6 (ATCC 33354)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Immunohistology - Resin|