Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody | 1001/214
Mouse anti Pseudomonas aeruginosa Serotype 3
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- SEROTYPE 3
|Mouse anti Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody, clone 1001/214 recognizes P. aeruginosa serotype 3.
P. aeruginosa is a gram-negative, opportunistic pathogen found in soil and water. It is a major cause of hospital acquired infection, and can affect any part of the body including the urinary, respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts in addition to skin, soft tissue, bones and joints.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- P. aeruginosa serotype 3.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up