Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody | 1001/214
P. aeruginosa is a gram-negative, opportunistic pathogen found in soil and water. It is a major cause of hospital acquired infection, and can affect any part of the body including the urinary, respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts in addition to skin, soft tissue, bones and joints.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- P. aeruginosa serotype 3 (ATCC 33350)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Pseudomonas aeruginosa antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra