Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody | 20/480
This antibody is reactive with isolates fixed by phenol, formalin and boiling.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Escherichia coli heat-labile enterotoxin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P43530 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1This antibody reacts with Cholera toxin A chain under reducing conditions in Western blotting.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody
Koprowski, H., 2nd et al. (2000) Attenuated Shigella flexneri 2a vaccine strain CVD 1204 expressing colonization factor antigen I and mutant heat-labile enterotoxin of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli
Infect Immun 68: 4884