Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody | 20/480
|Mouse antiEscherichia coliLabile Toxin A Chain antibody, clone 20/480 recognizes the A chain of Escherichia coli heat-labile enterotoxin, a pathogenic peptide that activates intracellular adenyl cyclase.
This antibody is reactive with isolates fixed by phenol, formalin and boiling.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Escherichia coli heat-labile enterotoxin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1This antibody reacts with Cholera toxin A chain under reducing conditions in Western blotting.
References for Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody
Koprowski, H., 2nd et al. (2000) Attenuated Shigella flexneri 2a vaccine strain CVD 1204 expressing colonization factor antigen I and mutant heat-labile enterotoxin of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli
Infect Immun 68: 4884
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up