Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody | 20/480
This antibody is reactive with isolates fixed by phenol, formalin and boiling.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Escherichia coli heat-labile enterotoxin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- GO Terms
- GO:0003824 catalytic activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting 1|
- 1This antibody reacts with Cholera toxin A chain under reducing conditions in Western blotting.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Escherichia coli Labile Toxin A Chain antibody
Koprowski, H., 2nd et al. (2000) Attenuated Shigella flexneri 2a vaccine strain CVD 1204 expressing colonization factor antigen I and mutant heat-labile enterotoxin of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli
Infect Immun 68: 4884
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra