Escherichia coli J5 LPS antibody | GNE13-337.5 (2D7/1)
The clone 2D7/1 has also been found to react with K. pneumoniae, S. sonnei and S. typhimurium.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli J5 cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Escherichia coli J5 LPS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Escherichia coli J5 LPS antibody
Yao, Z. et al. (2012) Regulation of cell size in response to nutrient availability by fatty acid biosynthesis in Escherichia coli.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 109 (38): E2561-8.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra