Escherichia coli antibody | 15/443
|Mouse antiEscherichia coli015 antibody, clone 15/443 recognizes Escherichia coli O15 antigenic serotype. The somatic O antigens are composed of lipopolysaccharide complexes which form part of the cell wall structure of E. coli whilst the capsular K antigens are mainly composed of acidic polysaccharide.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Escherichia coli.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up