Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody | 1297/143
This antibody has not been cross adsorbed and may react with MOMP from other serovars.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native MOMP, serovar E, from Chalmydia trachomatis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0006811 ion transport
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0009279 cell outer membrane
- GO:0015288 porin activity
- GO:0046930 pore complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|