Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody | 1297/143
Mouse anti Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP
|Mouse anti Chlamydia trachomatis MOMP antibody, clone 1297/143 recognizes the major outer membrane porin (MOMP) from Chlamydia trachomatis a peptide reported to provide structural integrity to the elementary bodies during the bacteria's infective stage.
This antibody has not been cross adsorbed and may react with MOMP from other serovars.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native MOMP, serovar E, from Chalmydia trachomatis.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up