Chlamydia trachomatis LPS antibody | 1312/284
In a simple ELISA this antibody is reactive with 15 serovars of C. trachomatis. The epitope has been shown by western blotting to be present in LPS.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Chlamydia trachomatis L2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Chlamydia trachomatis LPS antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|