Campylobacter Fetus antibody | 1053/350
Mouse anti Campylobacter Fetus
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Campylobacter Fetus
|Mouse anti Campylobacter Fetus antibody, clone 1053/350 recognizes Campylobacter fetus a gram-negative bacteria that causes abortions in cattle and is known to be an opportunistic pathogen in humans.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Campylobacter fetus.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up