Bordetella Pertussis Toxin antibody | 1280/204
Mouse anti Bordetella Pertussis Toxin antibody, clone 1280/204 is reactive with Bordetella pertussis toxin in a simple ELISA. Reactivities with other organisms have not yet been determined.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Native Bordatella pertussis toxin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P0A3R5 Related reagents
- P04977 Related reagents
- P04978 Related reagents
- P04979 Related reagents
- P04981 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003950 NAD+ ADP-ribosyltransferase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0020002 host cell plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Bordetella Pertussis Toxin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)