Anthrax antibody | 7821
Mouse anti Anthrax antibody, clone 7821 recognizes the protective antigen (PA) of Bacillus anthracis, also known as the toxin binding protein, a component, along with edema factor and lethal factor, of the anthrax toxin. Protective antigen binds to the cell surface receptor, Anthrax toxin receptor, also known as tumor endothelial marker 8 and mediates transfer of edema factor and lethal factor to the cytosol where they enzymatically modify a number of substrates impairing cellular function (Bradley et al. 2001).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P13423 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- pxo1_110 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0009405 pathogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of Anthrax antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)