Aldosterone antibody | ALDO 1-33.1 (BGN/10/42133)
Mouse anti Aldosterone
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- ALDO 1-33.1 (BGN/10/42133)
|Mouse anti aldosterone antibody, clone 1-33.1 recognizes Aldosterone, a steroid hormone (mineralocorticoid family) produced by the
outer-section (zona glomerulosa) of the adrenal cortex in the adrenal gland to
regulate the bodies electrolyte and water balance. Aldosterone is synthesized from cholesterol by
aldosterone synthase, which is absent in other sections of the adrenal gland.
It acts directly on the kidney to decrease the rate of sodium-ion excretion (with
accompanying retention of water), and to increase the rate of potassium-ion
Mouse anti aldosterone antibody, clone 1-33.1 does not cross react with Androstenedione, Corticosterone, DHEA or Desoxycortisol.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Aldosterone conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up