Aldosterone antibody | 1-10.1 (BGN/10/42110)
Mouse anti aldosterone antibody, clone 1-10.1 recognizes aldosterone, a mineralocorticocoid hormone essential for sodium and potassium homeostasis. Mouse anti aldosterone antibody, clone 1-10.1 exhibits minimal reactivity with androstenedione, corticosterone, DHEA and desoxycortisol.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Aldosterone (3-CMO) conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Aldosterone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)