17-beta-Estradiol antibody | 4S24 (BGN/06/8824)
|Mouse anti 17-beta-Estradiol antibody, clone 4S24 (BGN/06/8824) recognizes 17-beta estradiol, a mammalian estrogenic hormone, produced in the ovaries, placenta and testis that has a role in normal sexual development and the regulation of the menstrual cycle. The following cross
reactivites have been observed:
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- 17-beta estradiol conjugated to bovine serum albumin at position 6.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Broad Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up