V5-Tag antibody | SV5-Pk4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti V5-Tag
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti V5-Tag antibody, clone SV5-Pk4 recognizes a small epitope, termed Pk, present on the P/V proteins of the paramyxovirus, SV5. Mouse anti V5-Tag antibody, clone SV5-Pk4 has been used to detect recombinant proteins, some of which include transmembrane and secreted proteins, which have been tagged with this epitope. Usually, a 14 amino acid tag has been added to the recombinant proteins, although a smaller epitope of 9 amino acids (that as a peptide inhibit the binding of the monoclonal antibody to its native protein) has also been successfully used. The 14 amino acid epitope is; gly lys pro ile pro asn pro leu leu gly leu asp ser thr. (The 9 amino acid epitope is underlined).|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- A recombinant peptide corresponding to the PK tag fused to a class II - restricted T helper cell epitope.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the SP2/0 Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is manufactued under an exclusive license from the University of St. Andrews, UK.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for V5-Tag antibody
Dunn, C. et al. (1999) Fine mapping of the binding sites of monoclonal antibodies raised against the Pk tag.
J Immunol Methods. 224 (1-2): 141-50.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up