Cytomegalovirus Early Antigen antibody | 1/42
|Mouse anti Cytomegalovirus antibody, clone 1/42 recognizes a cytomegalovirus early antigen and can be used to detect an early antigen 6-12 hours post infection. It does not react with laboratory strains of Adenovirus type 7 or other human Herpes viruses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Partially purified extracts of strain AD169 infected HEL fibroblasts.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up