S-Tag antibody | SBSTAGb
Mouse anti S-Tag
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti S-Tag antibody, clone SBSTAGb recognizes S-Tag, a fusion peptide tag derived from pancreatic RNase A that is widely used in protein expression applications.|
- Target Species
- Synthetic Peptide
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- S-tag recombinant protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up