IgA antibody | K60 1F1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Pig IgA Secretory Component
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- K60 1F1
- SECRETORY COMPONENT
|Mouse anti Pig IgA secretory chain antibody, clone K60 1F1 recognizes the secretory component of porcine IgA. The antibody does not cross react with free alpha heavy chain, or with mu or gamma heavy chains.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Porcine IgA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgA antibody
Guzman-Bautista, E.R. et al. (2015) Tracheal and bronchial polymeric immunoglobulin secretory immune system (PISIS) development in a porcine model.
Dev Comp Immunol. pii: S0145-305X(15)30016-1.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up