IgA antibody | K60 1F1
Mouse anti Pig IgA secretory chain antibody, clone K60 1F1 recognizes the secretory component of porcine IgA. The antibody does not cross react with free alpha heavy chain, or with mu or gamma heavy chains.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Porcine IgA
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgA antibody
Guzman-Bautista, E.R. et al. (2015) Tracheal and bronchial polymeric immunoglobulin secretory immune system (PISIS) development in a porcine model.
Dev Comp Immunol. pii: S0145-305X(15)30016-1.