VEGF antibody | CH-10
The functional forms of VEGF exist as disulphide-linked homodimers and are classified according to the number of amino acid residues within a constitutive polypeptide chain e.g VEGF165. All VEGF family members act through binding to the tyrosine kinase receptors VEGFR-1 (Flt-1) and VEGFR-2 (KDR/CD309), whilst the closely-related VEGF-C and VEGF-D, can also bind to VEGFR-3 (Flt-4).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant mouse VEGF.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 12/16/19 kDa
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0001569 patterning of blood vessels
- GO:0001701 in utero embryonic development
- GO:0001822 kidney development
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002053 positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
- GO:0003007 heart morphogenesis
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0040007 growth
- GO:0007498 mesoderm development
- GO:0007595 lactation
- GO:0007610 behavior
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030855 epithelial cell differentiation
- GO:0031077 post-embryonic camera-type eye development
- GO:0042462 eye photoreceptor cell development
- GO:0043117 positive regulation of vascular permeability
- GO:0043129 surfactant homeostasis
- GO:0048010 vascular endothelial growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048469 cell maturation
- GO:0048593 camera-type eye morphogenesis
- GO:0048739 cardiac muscle fiber development
- GO:0048844 artery morphogenesis
- GO:0051781 positive regulation of cell division
- GO:0060319 primitive erythrocyte differentiation
- GO:0060749 mammary gland alveolus development
- GO:0090190 positive regulation of branching involved in ureteric bud morphogenesis
- For research purposes only
Applications of VEGF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra