CD44 antibody | 5035-41.1D
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Mouse CD44 antibody, clone 5035-41.1D recognizes human CD44, also known as Lymphocyte antigen 24, Extracellular matrix receptor III, GP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptor, HUTCH-I, Phagocytic glycoprotein I (PGP-1), Hermes antigen or Hyaluronate receptor. CD44 is found on >90% bone marrow cells and spleen cells, 56% of thymus cells and 90% of lymph node cells.
Mouse anti Mouse CD44 antibody, clone 5035-41.1D recognizes the following strains of mice:- C57BL/6, C57BL/10, C57/L, C58A, AKR, 129, SJL, NZB, C3H, CE, CBA/H.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Spleen cells from B6PL-Ly-2a / Ly-3a B6-Ly-1a mice.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3-NS1-1-Ag4 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100ul whole blood
Sutton, V.R. et al. (1987) Genetic and biochemical characterization of antigens encoded by the Ly-24 (Pgp-1) locus.
J Immunogenet. 14 (1): 43-57.
References for CD44 antibody
A, A. et al. (2001) Cell surface-expressed moesin-like receptor regulates T cell interactions with tissue components and binds an adhesion-modulating IL-2 peptide generated by elastase.
J Immunol. 166 (5): 3052-60.
Qian, K. et al. (2015) Effects of Tanshinone IIA on osteogenic differentiation of mouse bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.
Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 388 (11): 1201-9.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up