Mouse anti CD309, Clone CH-11, recognizes both mouse and human vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGF R2), also known as FLK-1 or Kinase insert domain receptor. CD309 is one of three VEGF receptor kinases which play an important role in angiogenesis. VEGF receptors are characterised by a cytoplasmic split-kinase domain and seven extracellular immunoglobulin domains.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium azide
- Recombinant fragment corresponding to amino acids 1158 to 1345 within the intracellular region of mouse CD309.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
ovarian follicle development
lymph vessel development
positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
growth factor binding
vascular endothelial growth factor receptor activity
integral to plasma membrane
cell fate commitment
endothelial cell differentiation
lung alveolus development
branching morphogenesis of a tube
calcium ion homeostasis
positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
regulation of cell shape
Hsp90 protein binding
positive regulation of endothelial cell migration
interspecies interaction between organisms
positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
positive regulation of focal adhesion assembly
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD309 antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.EDTA pH8.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Western Blotting
- Clone CH-11 detects bands of approximately 200kDa and 230kDa in HUVEC cell lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for CD309 antibody
Malini, E. et al. (2015) Role of LIMP-2 in the intracellular trafficking of β-glucosidase in different human cellular models.
FASEB J. 29 (9): 3839-52.
Dardis, A. et al. (2016) Altered localization and functionality of TAR DNA Binding Protein 43 (TDP-43) in niemann- pick disease type C.
Acta Neuropathol Commun. 4 (1): 52.
Qiang, L. et al. (2013) Expression of miR-126 and miR-508-5p in endothelial progenitor cells is associated with the prognosis of chronic heart failure patients.
Int J Cardiol. 168 (3): 2082-8.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra