CD309 antibody | CH-11
Mouse anti CD309
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti CD309, Clone CH-11, recognizes both mouse and human vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGF R2), also known as FLK-1 or Kinase insert domain receptor. CD309 is one of three VEGF receptor kinases which play an important role in angiogenesis. VEGF receptors are characterised by a cytoplasmic split-kinase domain and seven extracellular immunoglobulin domains.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Human
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium azide
- Recombinant fragment corresponding to amino acids 1158 to 1345 within the intracellular region of mouse CD309.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.EDTA pH8.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Western Blotting
- Clone CH-11 detects bands of approximately 200kDa and 230kDa in HUVEC cell lysates.
References for CD309 antibody
Malini, E. et al. (2015) Role of LIMP-2 in the intracellular trafficking of β-glucosidase in different human cellular models.
FASEB J. 29 (9): 3839-52.
Dardis, A. et al. (2016) Altered localization and functionality of TAR DNA Binding Protein 43 (TDP-43) in niemann- pick disease type C.
Acta Neuropathol Commun. 4 (1): 52.
Qiang, L. et al. (2013) Expression of miR-126 and miR-508-5p in endothelial progenitor cells is associated with the prognosis of chronic heart failure patients.
Int J Cardiol. 168 (3): 2082-8.
- VEGFR 2
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0001570 vasculogenesis
- GO:0001945 lymph vessel development
- GO:0002053 positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
- GO:0019838 growth factor binding
- GO:0005021 vascular endothelial growth factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0030097 hemopoiesis
- GO:0043129 surfactant homeostasis
- GO:0045165 cell fate commitment
- GO:0045446 endothelial cell differentiation
- GO:0048286 lung alveolus development
- GO:0048469 cell maturation
- GO:0048754 branching morphogenesis of a tube
- GO:0055074 calcium ion homeostasis
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0004716 receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0051879 Hsp90 protein binding
- GO:0010595 positive regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0050927 positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051894 positive regulation of focal adhesion assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up