Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody | 154
Mouse anti Human thyroid stimulating hormone, clone 154 recognizes the β chain of human thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), a hormone produced by the pituitary gland, which acts to stimulate the growth of the thyroid and production of thyroid hormones. This antibody shows minimal cross-reactivity with beta Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), Luteinizing Hormone (LH) or Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Native Human beta-TSH.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01222 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TSHB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0009653 anatomical structure morphogenesis
- GO:0016486 peptide hormone processing
- GO:0034641 cellular nitrogen compound metabolic process
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- For research purposes only
Applications of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)