IgM antibody | CM7
Mouse anti Human IgM
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human IgM antibody, clone CM7 is an excellent broad species anti-IgM monoclonal antibody, and shows no cross-reactivity with other immunoglobulin classes or sub classes.
Mouse anti Human IgM antibody, clone CM7 may be used as a marker of mature B lymphocytes in flow cytometry.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Horse Pig Marmoset Dog Cat Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Purified human IgM, and then purified cat IgM.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood
References for IgM antibody
Reubel, G.H. et al. (1992) Interaction of acute feline herpesvirus-1 and chronic feline immunodeficiency virus infections in experimentally infected specific pathogen free cats.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 35 (1-2): 95-119.
Lunn, D.P. et al. (1998) Report of the Second Equine Leucocyte Antigen Workshop, Squaw valley, California, July 1995.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 62 (2): 101-43.
Tallmadge, R.L. et al. (2012) Expression of essential B cell development genes in horses with common variable immunodeficiency.
Mol Immunol. 51 (2): 169-76.
Prieto, J.M. et al. (2017) Developmental expression of B cell molecules in equine lymphoid tissues.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 183: 60-71.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up