IgG antibody | MK 1 A6
Filter by Application:E F Reset
| Mouse anti Human IgG (Fc) CH2 domain, clone MK 1 A6 recognizes human IgG Fc (all subclasses).
CH2 and hinge regions have an important role in effector functions of IgG. The epitope detected by clone MK 1 A6 lies within the CH2 domain as determined by haemagglutination and western blotting using IgG heavy chain and myelomas with defined domain deletions.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Human IgG Polyclonal.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mouse were fused with cells from the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
References for IgG antibody
Lund, J. et al. (1996) Multiple interactions of IgG with its core oligosaccharide can modulate recognition by complement and human Fc gamma receptor I and influence the synthesis of its oligosaccharide chains.
J Immunol. 157 (11): 4963-9.
Wozniak-Knopp, G. et al. (2010) Introducing antigen-binding sites in structural loops of immunoglobulin constant
domains: Fc fragments with engineered HER2/neu-binding sites and antibody
Protein Eng Des Sel. 23: 289-97.
Raghuraman, S. et al. (2012) Spontaneous clearance of chronic hepatitis C virus infection is associated with appearance of neutralizing antibodies and reversal of T-cell exhaustion.
J Infect Dis. 205: 763-71.
Hasenhindl, C. et al. (2013) Stability assessment on a library scale: a rapid method for the evaluation of the commutability and insertion of residues in C-terminal loops of the CH3 domains of IgG1-Fc.
Protein Eng Des Sel. 26 (10): 675-82.
Rasti, N. et al. (2006) Nonimmune immunoglobulin binding and multiple adhesion characterize Plasmodium falciparum-infected erythrocytes of placental origin.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 103: 13795-800.
Traxlmayr, M.W. et al. (2014) Construction of pH-sensitive Her2-binding IgG1-Fc by directed evolution.
Biotechnol J. 9: 1013-22.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up