IgG antibody | B33/20
Mouse anti Human IgG
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human IgG antibody, clone B33/20 is reactive with all subclasses of Gamma heavy chain (Cgamma-2).
Mouse anti Human IgG antibody, clone B33/20 has not been species cross adsorbed and may cross react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ProSep G chromatography from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified human IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/C mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/O-Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG antibody
Poussin C et al. (2014) Mechanism of an indirect effect of aqueous cigarette smoke extract on the adhesion of monocytic cells to endothelial cells in an in vitro assay revealed by transcriptomics analysis.
Toxicol In Vitro. 28 (5): 896-908.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up