IgG antibody | B33/20
Mouse anti Human IgG antibody, clone B33/20 has not been species cross adsorbed and may cross react with immunoglobulins from other species.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by ProSep G chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Purified human IgG.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/C mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/O-Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for IgG antibody
Poussin C et al. (2014) Mechanism of an indirect effect of aqueous cigarette smoke extract on the adhesion of monocytic cells to endothelial cells in an in vitro assay revealed by transcriptomics analysis.
Toxicol In Vitro. 28 (5): 896-908.