IgA antibody | Mc29-12
Mouse anti Human IgA Secretory Chain
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- SECRETORY CHAIN
|Mouse anti Human IgA secretory chain antibody, clone Mc29-12 recognizes purified human secretory - chain and secretory IgA. No reaction against myeloma IgA (native or reduced and alkylated). Negative against normal human IgM, myeloma IgM, normal human IgG; free kappa or gamma chains, and J-chain. Typical pattern on frozen and paraffin embedded sections of intestinal and breast tissue.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Tris buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% sodium azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for IgA antibody
Baldas, V. et al. (2004) Testing for anti-human transglutaminase antibodies in saliva is not useful for diagnosis of celiac disease.
Clin Chem. 50: 216-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
MCA1129153055 159575 163728
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up