CD49b antibody | AK7
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Human CD49b
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Qty|
|Mouse anti Human CD49b antibody, clone AK7 recognizes the integrin alpha 2 subunit, a ~160 kDa glycoprotein that non-covalently associates with the ~130 kDa integrin beta 1 subunit to form the VLA-2 complex.
CD49b is expressed by platelets, long term cultivated T cells, approximately 50% of monocytes and most adherent cell lines.
Mouse anti Human CD49b antibody, clone AK7 inhibits cell attachment to collagen.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Baboon
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- MCA743T, MCA743GA: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA743: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse NS1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays 1|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 2||1/500||1/1000|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1 Clone AK7 has been reported to work in functional assays, Bio-Rad recommend the use of MCA743EL for this purpose.
- 2The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD49b antibody
Favaloro, E.J. et al. (1990) Co-expression of haemopoietic antigens on vascular endothelial cells: a detailed phenotypic analysis.
Br J Haematol. 74 (4): 385-94.
Mazurov, A.V. et al. (1991) A monoclonal antibody, VM64, reacts with a 130 kDa glycoprotein common to platelets and endothelial cells: heterogeneity in antibody binding to human aortic endothelial cells.
Thromb Haemost. 66 (4): 494-9.
Yoshino N et al. (2000) Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies.
Exp Anim. 49 (2): 97-110.
Koutsogiannaki, S. & Kaloyianni, M. (2011) Effect of 17β-estradiol on adhesion of Mytilus galloprovincialis hemocytes to selected substrates. Role of alpha2 integrin subunit.
Fish Shellfish Immunol. 31 (1): 73-80.
Cavers, M. et al. (2002) Differential expression of beta1 and beta2 integrins and L-selectin on CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes in human blood: comparative analysis between isolated cells, whole blood samples and cryopreserved preparations.
Clin Exp Immunol. 127: 60-5.
Mörtberg A et al. (2016) Sensitive detection of platelet-specific antibodies with a modified MAIPA using biotinylated antibodies and streptavidin-coated beads.
J Immunol Methods. 434: 9-15.
Rane, J.K. et al. (2016) Inhibition of the glucocorticoid receptor results in an enhanced miR-99a/100-mediated radiation response in stem-like cells from human prostate cancers.
Oncotarget. 7 (32): 51965-80.
Hamaia, S.W. et al. (2012) Mapping of potent and specific binding motifs, GLOGEN and GVOGEA, for integrin α1β1 using collagen toolkits II and III.
J Biol Chem. 287 (31): 26019-28.
View The Latest Product References
García-gareta, E. et al. (2019) Engineering the migration and attachment behaviour of primary dermal fibroblasts.
Biotechnol Bioeng. Jan 19 [Epub ahead of print].
- Integrin Alpha 2 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005518 collagen binding
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- View More GO Terms
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up