CD47 antibody | BRIC126
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Human CD47
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD47 antibody, clone BRIC126 recognises the human CD47 cell surface glycoprotein, a heavily N-glycosylated 47-52 kDa molecule. CD47 is expressed on all cells and tissues so far examined, although expression is reduced on erythrocytes of the rare Rh null phenotype.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Dog Bovine Sheep Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human erythrocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Pack Size: 0.2 mgIgG concentration 1 mg/mlPack Size: 25 µgIgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays 1|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Western Blotting 2|
- 1This product contains sodium azide, removal by dialysis is recommended prior to use in functional assays.
- 2 BRIC126 recognizes CD47 under non-reducing conditions, the CD47 epitope recognized is lost on reduction, see Shahein et al. for details
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Avent, N. et al. (1988) Monoclonal antibodies that recognize different membrane proteins that are deficient in Rhnull human erythrocytes. One group of antibodies reacts with a variety of cells and tissues whereas the other group is erythroid-specific.
Biochem J. 251 (2): 499-505.
References for CD47 antibody
Ticchioni, M. et al. (2001) Integrin-associated protein (CD47/IAP) contributes to T cell arrest on inflammatory vascular endothelium under flow.
FASEB J. 15: 341-50.
Shahein, Y.E. et al. (2002) Molecular cloning and functional characterization of the pig homologue of integrin-associated protein (IAP/CD47).
Immunology. 106: 564-76.
Brooke, G. et al. (2004) Human lymphocytes interact directly with CD47 through a novel member of the signal regulatory protein (SIRP) family.
J Immunol. 173: 2562-70.
Ide, K. et al. (2007) Role for CD47-SIRPalpha signaling in xenograft rejection by macrophages.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 104 (12): 5062-6.
Lecchi, C. et al. (2008) Bovine alpha-1 acid glycoprotein can reduce the chemotaxis of bovine monocytes and modulate CD18 expression.
Vet Res. 39: 50.
Chao, M.P. et al. (2010) Anti-CD47 antibody synergizes with rituximab to promote phagocytosis and eradicate non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Cell. 142: 699-713.
Wewer, C. et al. (2011) Transcellular migration of neutrophil granulocytes through the blood-cerebrospinal fluid barrier after infection with Streptococcus suis.
J Neuroinflammation. 8: 51.
Chao, M.P. et al. (2011) Therapeutic antibody targeting of CD47 eliminates human acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Cancer Res. 71 (4): 1374-84.
View The Latest Product References
Petrova, P.S. et al. (2017) TTI-621 (SIRPαFc): A CD47-Blocking Innate Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor with Broad Antitumor Activity and Minimal Erythrocyte Binding.
Clin Cancer Res. 23 (4): 1068-79.
Noda, G.S. et al. (2020) Specificities and isotypes of erythrocytes autoantibodies in patients with warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia
Rev Cubana Hematol Inmunol Hemoter 36(4): e1283.
Kosaka, A. et al. (2021) CD47 blockade enhances the efficacy of intratumoral STING-targeting therapy by activating phagocytes.
J Exp Med. 218 (11): e20200792.
Wang, Z. et al. (2021) The effects of cell surface CD47 downregulation on ischaemia-reperfusion injury during pig liver transplantation.
Int J Exp Pathol. 102 (3): 140-147.
Piriou-Guzylack, L. (2008) Membrane markers of the immune cells in swine: an update.
Vet Res. 39: 54.
- SIRP LIGAND
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0022409 positive regulation of cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0034329 cell junction assembly
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0070053 thrombospondin receptor activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up