CD105 antibody | SN6
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD105 antibody, clone SN6 recognizes human endoglin, also known as CD105. CD105 is a glycoprotein homodimer of ~95 kDa subunits expressed by endothelial cells, activated monocytes and some leukemia cells.||
Our CD105 (SN6) Antibody has been referenced in >73 publications*
*Based on June 2020 data from CiteAb's antibody search engine.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Horse Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Primate Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 0.2 mg0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)Pack Size: 25 µg0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Carrier Free
- Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukemia cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3/NS1/1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen 1|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- 1The epitope recognised by this antibody is reported to be sensitive to formaldehyde fixation and tissue processing. Bio-Rad recommends the use of acetone fixation for frozen sections.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
Haruta, Y. & Seon, B.K. (1986) Distinct human leukemia-associated cell surface glycoprotein GP160 defined by monoclonal antibody SN6.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 83 (20): 7898-902.
References for CD105 antibody
Pierelli, L. et al. (2000) Modulation of bcl-2 and p27 in human primitive proliferating hematopoietic progenitors by autocrine TGF-beta1 is a cell cycle-independent effect and influences their hematopoietic potential.
Blood 95: 3001-9.
May, J.E. et al. (2018) Chemotherapy-induced genotoxic damage to bone marrow cells: long-term implications.
Mutagenesis. 33 (3): 241-251.
Hauser, P.V. et al. (2010) Stem cells derived from human amniotic fluid contribute to acute kidney injury recovery.
Am J Pathol. 177: 2011-21.
Jin, H.J. et al. (2010) GD2 expression is closely associated with neuronal differentiation of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
Cell Mol Life Sci. 67 (11): 1845-58.
Nagano, M. et al. (2007) Identification of functional endothelial progenitor cells suitable for the treatment of ischemic tissue using human umbilical cord blood.
Blood 110 (1): 151-60.
Braun, J. et al. (2010) Evaluation of the osteogenic and chondrogenic differentiation capacities of equine adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
Am J Vet Res. 71 (10): 1228-36.
Diaz-Romero, J. et al. (2008) Immunophenotypic changes of human articular chondrocytes during monolayer culture reflect bona fide dedifferentiation rather than amplification of progenitor cells.
J Cell Physiol. 214: 75-83.
Agha-Hosseini, F. et al. (2010) In vitro isolation of stem cells derived from human dental pulp.
Clin Transplant. 24: E23-8.
View The Latest Product References
Arufe, M.C. et al. (2010) Chondrogenic potential of subpopulations of cells expressing mesenchymal stem cell markers derived from human synovial membranes.
J Cell Biochem. 111: 834-45.
Balmayor, E.R. et al. (2011) Synthesis and functionalization of superparamagnetic poly-ε-caprolactone microparticles for the selective isolation of subpopulations of human adipose-derived stem cells.
J R Soc Interface 8: 896-908.
Benetti, A. et al. (2008) Transforming growth factor-beta1 and CD105 promote the migration of hepatocellular carcinoma-derived endothelium.
Cancer Res. 68: 8626-34.
Ciccocioppo, R. et al. (2011) Autologous bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells in the treatment of fistulising Crohn's disease.
Gut 60: 788-98.
Cox, G. et al. (2011) The use of the reamer-irrigator-aspirator to harvest mesenchymal stem cells.
J Bone Joint Surg Br. 93: 517-24.
Ferro, F. et al. (2010) Biochemical and biophysical analyses of tissue-engineered bone obtained from three-dimensional culture of a subset of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.
Tissue Eng Part A 16: 3657-67.
Lozanoska-Ochser, B. et al. (2008) Expression of CD86 on human islet endothelial cells facilitates T cell adhesion and migration.
J Immunol. 181: 6109-16.
Sallustio, F. et al. (2010) TLR2 plays a role in the activation of human resident renal stem/progenitor cells.
FASEB J. 24: 514-25.
Tso, C. et al. (2012) Phenotypic and functional changes in blood monocytes following adherence to endothelium.
PLoS One 7: e37091.
Hu, N. et al. (2013) Long-term outcome of the repair of 50 mm long median nerve defects in rhesus monkeys with marrow mesenchymal stem cells-containing, chitosan-based tissue engineered nerve grafts.
Biomaterials 34: 100-11.
Cho, H.J. et al. (2013) Generation of human secondary cardiospheres as a potent cell processing strategy for cell-based cardiac repair.
Biomaterials 34: 651-61.
Kang, S.D. et al. (2013) Isolation of Functional Human Endothelial Cells from Small Volumes of Umbilical Cord Blood.
Ann Biomed Eng. 41: 2181-92.
Mehrkens, A. et al. (2013) Non-adherent mesenchymal progenitors from adipose tissue stromal vascular fraction.
Tissue Eng Part A 20: 1081-8.
De Schauwer, C. et al. (2012) In search for cross-reactivity to immunophenotype equine mesenchymal stromal cells by multicolor flow cytometry.
Cytometry A 81: 312-23.
Zhang, J. et al. (2016) Bone mesenchymal stem cells differentiate into myofibroblasts in the tumor microenvironment.
Oncol Lett. 12 (1): 644-50.
Morsing, M. et al. (2016) Evidence of two distinct functionally specialized fibroblast lineages in breast stroma.
Breast Cancer Res. 18 (1): 108.
Williamson, K.A. et al. (2015) Restricted differentiation potential of progenitor cell populations obtained from the equine superficial digital flexor tendon (SDFT).
J Orthop Res. 33 (6): 849-58.
Lützkendorf, J. et al. (2017) Resistance for Genotoxic Damage in Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Is Increased by Hypoxia but Not Generally Dependent on p53-Regulated Cell Cycle Arrest.
PLoS One. 12 (1): e0169921.
Lee, H.J. et al. (2017) ICOSL expression in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promotes induction of regulatory T cells.
Sci Rep. 7: 44486.
Yi, T. et al. (2015) Manufacture of Clinical-Grade Human Clonal Mesenchymal Stem Cell Products from Single Colony Forming Unit-Derived Colonies Based on the Subfractionation Culturing Method.
Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 21 (12): 1251-62.
Boccardo, S. et al. (2016) Engineered mesenchymal cell-based patches as controlled VEGF delivery systems to induce extrinsic angiogenesis.
Acta Biomater. 42: 127-35.
Mumaw, J.L. et al. (2015) Feline mesenchymal stem cells and supernatant inhibit reactive oxygen species production in cultured feline neutrophils.
Res Vet Sci. 103: 60-9.
Bertolo, A. et al. (2017) Oxidative status predicts quality in human mesenchymal stem cells.
Stem Cell Res Ther. 8 (1): 3.
GarikipatiV, N.S. et al. (2018) Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human fetus heart.
PLoS One. 13 (2): e0192244.
Olimpio, R.M.C. et al. (2018) Cell viability assessed in a reproducible model of human osteoblasts derived from human adipose-derived stem cells.
PLoS One. 13 (4): e0194847.
Lotfi, R. et al. (2018) ATP promotes immunosuppressive capacities of mesenchymal stromal cells by enhancing the expression of indoleamine dioxygenase.
Immun Inflamm Dis. Oct 10 [Epub ahead of print].
Santos,V.H.D. et al. (2019) Evaluation of alginate hydrogel encapsulated mesenchymal stem cell migration in horses.
Res Vet Sci. 124: 38-45.
Noda, S. et al. (2019) Effect of cell culture density on dental pulp-derived mesenchymal stem cells with reference to osteogenic differentiation.
Sci Rep. 9 (1): 5430.
Manini, I. et al. (2020) Heterogeneity Matters: Different Regions of Glioblastoma Are Characterized by Distinctive Tumor-Supporting Pathways.
Cancers (Basel). 12 (10) Oct 13 [Epub ahead of print].
Cargnoni, A. et al. (2020) Amniotic MSCs reduce pulmonary fibrosis by hampering lung B-cell recruitment, retention, and maturation.
Stem Cells Transl Med. 9 (9): 1023-35.
Huang, Q. et al. (2021) Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Derived Exosomal MicroRNA-18b-3p Inhibits the Occurrence of Preeclampsia by Targeting LEP.
Nanoscale Res Lett. 16 (1): 27.
Piñeiro-Ramil, M. et al. (2020) Immortalizing Mesenchymal Stromal Cells from Aged Donors While Keeping Their Essential Features.
Stem Cells Int. 2020: 5726947.
Kim, M. et al. (2020) A Small-Sized Population of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Shows High Stemness Properties and Therapeutic Benefit.
Stem Cells Int. 2020: 5924983.
Niu, C.C. et al. (2014) Identification of mesenchymal stem cells and osteogenic factors in bone marrow aspirate and peripheral blood for spinal fusion by flow cytometry and proteomic analysis.
J Orthop Surg Res. 9: 32.
Supokawej, A. et al. (2013) Cardiogenic and myogenic gene expression in mesenchymal stem cells after 5-azacytidine treatment.
Turk J Haematol. 30 (2): 115-21.
Kim, S.H. et al. (2019) Forkhead box O1 (FOXO1) controls the migratory response of Toll-like receptor (TLR3)-stimulated human mesenchymal stromal cells.
J Biol Chem. 294 (21): 8424-37.
Rey, F. et al. (2019) Adipose-Derived Stem Cells from Fat Tissue of Breast Cancer Microenvironment Present Altered Adipogenic Differentiation Capabilities.
Stem Cells Int. 2019: 1480314.
Lotfi, R. et al. (2020) Validation of Microbiological Testing of Cellular Medicinal Products Containing Antibiotics.
Transfus Med Hemother. 47 (2): 144-51.
Serrano, L.J. et al. (2021) Cell therapy for factor V deficiency: An approach based on human decidua mesenchymal stem cells.
Biomed Pharmacother. 142: 112059.
Piñeiro-Ramil, M. et al. (2021) Generation of Mesenchymal Cell Lines Derived from Aged Donors.
Int J Mol Sci. 22 (19)Oct 01 [Epub ahead of print].
Fernandez-Pernas, P. et al. (2017) CD105+-mesenchymal stem cells migrate into osteoarthritis joint: An animal model.
PLoS One. 12 (11): e0188072.
Di Paola, A. et al. (2021) Eltrombopag in paediatric immune thrombocytopenia: Iron metabolism modulation in mesenchymal stromal cells.
Br J Haematol. Dec 28 [Epub ahead of print].
Murata, D. et al. (2022) Osteochondral regeneration of the femoral medial condyle by using a scaffold-free 3D construct of synovial membrane-derived mesenchymal stem cells in horses.
BMC Vet Res. 18 (1): 53.
Orikasa, S. et al. (2022) Hypoxia-inducible factor 1α induces osteo/odontoblast differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells via Wnt/β-catenin transcriptional cofactor BCL9.
Sci Rep. 12 (1): 682.
Freitag, N. et al. (2022) Eutopic endometrial immune profile of infertility-patients with and without endometriosis
J Repro Immunol. 29 Jan: 103489 [Epub ahead of print].
Watson, L. et al. (2020) Administration of Human Non-Diabetic Mesenchymal Stromal Cells to a Murine Model of Diabetic Fracture Repair: A Pilot Study.
Cells. 9 (6): 1394.
Creamer, D.G. et al. (2022) Influence of exposure to microbial ligands, immunosuppressive drugs and chronic kidney disease on endogenous immunomodulatory gene expression in feline adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
J Feline Med Surg. : 1098612X221083074.
Morente-López, M. et al. (2022) Therapy free of cells vs human mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord stroma to treat the inflammation in OA.
Cell Mol Life Sci. 79 (11): 557.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001300 chronological cell aging
- GO:0001569 patterning of blood vessels
- GO:0001937 negative regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0001947 heart looping
- GO:0003084 positive regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005024 transforming growth factor beta receptor activity
- GO:0005072 transforming growth factor beta receptor, cytoplasmic mediator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005114 type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0005534 galactose binding
- GO:0005539 glycosaminoglycan binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050431 transforming growth factor beta binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010862 positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0017015 regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0022009 central nervous system vasculogenesis
- GO:0022617 extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0030512 negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030513 positive regulation of BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0031953 negative regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0034713 type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0042127 regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0048185 activin binding
- GO:0048745 smooth muscle tissue development
- GO:0048844 artery morphogenesis
- GO:0048845 venous blood vessel morphogenesis
- GO:0051001 negative regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0060326 cell chemotaxis
- GO:0060394 negative regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0070022 transforming growth factor beta receptor complex
- GO:0070483 detection of hypoxia
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up