Alpha Fetoprotein antibody | 2I9/2 (166)
Elevated AFP levels are indicative of certain cancers, particularly hepatocellular carcinoma, cancer of the testes or ovaries or a malignant teratoma. During pregnancy increased levels of AFP may indicate neural tube defects such as spina bifida, while decreased levels could indicate Down's syndrome.
Mouse anti Human alpha fetoprotein antibody, clone 219/2 does not cross-react with human albumin and other human serum proteins.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Ig fraction prepared by chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human fetal cord serum.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02771 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AFP Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006810 transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha Fetoprotein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|